5/2/12

Deed Fried Ice Cream

photo: agescotland.worldpress.com

Deep Fried Ice Cream
(for old friends - especially, Terri K.)

Okay, so I drove to Seattle today,
a HUGE ice cream truck whizzing on the right
Quizzing the sign on the side
from the corner of my eye -
Deep Fried Ice Cream - Yuk!
F- - - !  I mean, Oh, goody!
Hey girls, let's  have frozen steak tonight
(with sugar on it)
and deep fried ice cream for dessert,
with green bean pudding
Wear your denim skirt -
the one with fine lace sewn around the outside pocket
And don't forget to wear your old locket,
the one broken with your X-husband's photo on it
Fishnet hosiery,
we'll take a walk on a chain link fence,
(the consequence)
frocking hats that look like stockings
Won't we be something! 
So cool
Old Ladies Rule!
eating  deep fried ice cream
and, Oh, Goody!
green bean pudding
We'll dine, you and I,
one last time,
sweet frozen steak
(our side dish)
one more time,
I wish

LDN (an old friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment