5/13/12

Me and Norma Jeane



Marilyn's portrait by, Alfred Eisenstaedt, 1953
Mine, by me, 05/11/2012


Me and Norma Jeane

If days were measured in inches (and an inch was a day)
and I grew one inch in twenty four hours,
I’d be one thousand nine hundred, seventy seven and nine feet tall 
When was I born? .
Hint: 23 days after the day I arrived:
9 silver discs were spotted over Mount Rainier by Kenneth Arnold (pilot) while he was flying.
From his sighting ufos were then coined ~ Flying Saucers...
No guess?
In 193 A.D. Roman Emperor Didius Julianus was assassinated.
Getting complicated?
In the thirteenth century (1945) Friar John Cor recorded the first known batch of Scotch whiskey.
Also born that day was Austrian mountaineer, Herbert Tichy,
and in 1926, Andy Griffith (from my favorite show.)
Do you know?
In 1917 - American chemist, Nobel laureate;
also was, William S. Knowles and Norma Jeane Mortenson ~ Marilyn Monroe.
If you guessed, June first ~ you’re correct.
Mine and Norma Jeane's 
Gemini Queens

ldn

No comments:

Post a Comment