5/26/12

The Wedding

photo: ldn -  Saturday, May 26, 2012


The Wedding

It wasn’t like, just any other day ~
Two Lovers today were united as one . . . from this day forward,
Two souls, One breath
Until death do we part ~ I didn’t hear anything about that,  
I heard, We will all, verily, abide by the Will of God ~
did you notice “Will” is capped,
perhaps, because it “is” God’s will
Could be in This Day, nobody’s in charge ~ but Him
Kind of a break if you ask me,
to take one another in God’s name (the vow "does" say ~ We)
Live with each other as one,
two souls in one God until we go ~ together forever through eternity
It is a certainty ~ 
God and His Will ~ instilled in us, for us, with us
BE, for the sake of our Creator,
our Source, our Force ~ our Soul Contemplator
It’s a big job, and I don’t want it,
so today,
I pray for the Bride and the Groom,
One in His name, together, forever,
Two souls in one God ~ the same

ldn

No comments:

Post a Comment