5/2/12

Carbon Copied



Image: never-land.flkr.com


Carbon Copied

Carbon copied in black ink on thin souls -
original sin  
I laugh 
because mine is a lithograph,
signed on the top right hand corner -
God, with a capital 'G'
It's a fake I learned later
But wait! This copy can't be for me!
Whining I limped to his throne,
(at his home in the sky, of course)
Sir, this could be worse, and I'm just wondering
. . .how did you get this information?
Oh, Honey, I was on vacation
so my assistant did it
(I didn't get it)
But again, Sir. . .how did you,
or she know?
I mean, how did you figure me out?
(I assumed assistants were women, not men)
Honey,  (again)  have no doubt, you're all the same,
carbon copied in my name
Hmmmm - let me see,
Who got the original?
Not me


LDN

No comments:

Post a Comment