4/16/12

Dreams Remembered in the Morning


Dreams Remembered in the Morning

April fifteen through sixteen
Two friends sitting in our living room chairs
Eagle in my bedroom window spreading rainbow wings between two trees
Shiny spaceships seen by only me
Flares
Words written on a red balloon of love rising from the sea
Feeling free
Concentrating on levitating above grass holding a jar of glass
Floating, diving ~ slow ~ then fast
Striving to make my wings work better
In clear whether sky swimming
Earth skimming
Feeling hypnotized
Star magnetized, Jack explained
Feeling insane
My husband’s silence
Pondering science
Landing on two feet
Emailing a letter incomplete
Scar on a Janice’s chin from a broken bicycle chain
Pain
Jane crying
Adam and family inventing a virtue game
Jack and Craig
Baby in a pant leg
Flying
Lying
Cheating
Two girls beating drums
Oh my God, the drumming
Guitar strumming
Incense from a tin can being puffed in faces leaving vapor traces
Oh, my God, the scent
Feeling spent
Spirit animal-talking in books
Funny looks
Nothing to eat
Bare feet
Buying the wrong TV
Flying
Lying to my X
Being forgiven
Sex
Assembling cupboards in an unfinished room
Asking Alan to help me soon
Refrigerator panels in stainless steel
One with a dent
(A wheel of a deal)
Feeling spent
Worries
Wind flurries
Drinking water from a trash can (clean)
House plans not seen
Worrying about moving stuff to the kitchen upstairs
More flares
A fire next door in a car
Twin Towers charred
It was hard dialing 9 - 1 - 1
Almost done
There’s more
Mothering
Hovering
Spencer coming
A car's motor running with the engine uncovered
A short film about old lovers finding each other
The end beginning again
Feeling shy and not knowing why
Connor’s art painted on his tee-shirt
A girl cleaning my deck with dirt
Exhausted
Being accosted by ambien resting in a bottle by my bed
Full throttle
Brain-dead

LDN


No comments:

Post a Comment