4/28/12

Earning My Right

photo: iqim.org   Eastside Baha'i Center


Earning My Right*

I learned a lot from my dream last night
From its message I will now do it right
I won’t teach religion in a dirty house
or renounce God's truth by judging those who want to know
and I will always be prepared
having His word on hand to show
From this day forward and for the seeker’s sake,
I will be true to my Faith, not a fake
I will not ramble on ~ hook or crook
I’ll offer a book
(without wanting it returned)
The right to teach my Faith, I will earn
by being a sample ~ an example
I will forever teach
I will not preach
I will offer the Truth, then pray
It was a good dream in a way,
confusing until I awakened
talking in my sleep ~ shaken
Thank you, Spirit ~
From your message I now understand
to only trust in God
I lay all my affairs in Thy hand

LDN
*Without truthfulness, progress and success, in all the worlds of God, are impossible for any soul.
~  Abdu’l-Baha   http://www.bahai.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment