4/15/12

Panelizing Polars

photo: windows2universe.org

Panelizing Polars

Where were you when I needed my panels polarized
in your milky way starilizing my eyes
with pointed fingers shaking skies
inside lightening flying by
universing my unicorn lines
cursing my sunny disposition
getting in position with meteorites,
Kites?
I won’t buy your Big Bang Theory anymore
or your musical score
Stop stringing me along, Baby
I’m wise to you
So sue me
Confuse me
I’m not flee-essing
And now I’m confessing
I knew you were no good from the start
Glass heart
So, maybe you might wanna stop ringing my bell
Lady from hell
Girly on the moon
Skipping out on June
Dipping April instead
Tripping the light
Tonight I’m done with the moon landing on my head
and writing poetry in bed

Goodnight

LDN

No comments:

Post a Comment